Yadkin Valley Pulmonary and Critical Care has an opening for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for an outpatient clinic. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing direct patient care and applying diagnoses and therapeutic services under a physician's supervision. One to three years experience is preferred, but not required. We are willing to train employees for long-term employment. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
We’re committed to becoming a provider of great care within the communities we serve, providing quality care, close to home! As part of the Hugh Chatham Team, you can expect to:
- Work with a team of collaborative and supportive physicians and providers providing quality care for patients.
- Broaden your clinical skills with diverse cases and challenges that encourage professional growth.
- Find better work/life balance; flexible scheduling options.
- Play a key role in helping us achieve better quality care, higher patient satisfaction and an outstanding environment for all of our providers.
Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital is a non-profit, independent hospital that is run by a local board of trustees. We have 81 acute care beds that are located in our beautiful, state-of-the-art facility. The hospital’s medical staff, nursing staff, support staff, and administration take pride in our facility, in our quality measures, and in our patient satisfaction scores. This is a great place to work!
- $1,500 in CME
- 401K with 50% matching
- Professional License and DEA paid for by organization