If you like being a nurse, you'll love working here.
At Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital, we are committed to pursuing excellence through service, teamwork, accountability, respect and safe care. We believe in a personal approach to care and know our nursing team is at the heart of delivering extraordinary patient experiences.
Watch this short video to learn more about the opportunities available here.
Highlights of a nursing career with Hugh Chatham include:
- Sign-on bonus of up to $10,000 for qualifying RN positions
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- State-of-the-art patient tower and surgical department
- Working for one of Triad Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" in the Piedmont
- Professional and career advancement through the clinical ladder, continuing education and support for advanced certification, simulation training, and scholarship opportunities for those wishing to pursue advanced degrees
Picture yourself at Hugh Chatham -- take a peek at our photo gallery
Enjoy being part of an active, friendly Yadkin Valley community.
Our not-for-profit organization provides the support you need to learn, grow, and succeed.
We're headquartered in the historic town of Elkin, N.C., named "the best small town in America". The surrounding area provides access to diverse leisure activities, including hiking, water sports, state parks, and cultural activities such as theater and symphony. The Yadkin Valley area also is home to a thriving wine industry and incredible golf courses!
A low cost of living and great schools make this a special place that offers the best of both small-town living and sophisticated medical care.